miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

She smiles.

Walking round the city. Lights off, and all I can see is darkness. And somehow there is a light at the end of the street. It's illuminating you.

- Hey, girl! How're you? It's been so long since the last time I saw you...
- Hey, boy! Everything's fine, but I still think about you sometimes...
- You do?

You look at me like if you're surprised. Why are you surprised? You know I still love you... and I know you never will love me, I know you never did. At least you never told me...

So I look at you. You're not the same, you changed. You ask me about my life, it feels like you care. I know you don't care...

- Ok, good bye!

I say you good bye before I feel worse than I actually do. You look like sad. Why? I don't understand...

And then I walk, and walk, and walk... until I finally arrive my street. I look for the keys to open the main door and then I listen my name on my back. Oh! Is you!?

- What the he...?

I can't finish it because now you're kissing me. I look at you, I'm so confused...

- I always loved you, is just that... I'm scare.
- Why?
- Because you're so scary, babe...
- What?
- You're perfect, you scare me to death. I thought you would find someone better than me... and I didn't want to let you break my heart. I don't want nobody to break my heart, but...
- I don't... -he didn't let me finished this one either.
- But... but my heart is already broken. Since the last time I saw you, crying right there. Crying because of me. That's why I decided to go away, that's why I wanted to let you be free and... that's why I didn't talk to you... I just wanted you to forget me, I wanted me to forget everything too. But today I realised... I can't forget you. It's impossible. So I went to find you. I found you. I knew where to find you...
- How?
- I see you passing by everyday where I first saw you today... I just never talked to you.
- And now?
- Now? Here I am, telling you everything I feel, everything I think...
- What am I supposed to say?
- You don't have to say anything. You can... just... kiss me.
- What if I don't?
- Then I will have to live with my broken heart for the rest of my life.
- Then... your heart will live with mine for the rest of your life... if you want to.
- If you want to...

So... I kiss you. And you just smile. I can feel you smiling while we kiss. That makes me smile. And suddenly I feel my heart beating... I can even feel yours.

I'm happy now. You're happy now. Let's be happy together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario