miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

Can't stop me now.


  • I might not last the day. And then you call me and it's not so bad, it's not so bad...
  • Well I deserve nothing more than I get. Cos nothing I have is truly mine...
  • While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try. Well how can I say I'm alive...
  • So please just for one day I wouldn't guess for you. You'd tell me what you felt and what you want to do....
  • Some days I am strong and some days my skin's broken and thin...
  • Touch my skin,and tell me what you're thinking. Take my hand and show me where we're going...
  • So sit on top of the world and tell me how you're feeling, what you feel now is what I feel for you.
  • I'm so lonely I don't even want to be with myself anymore. If I was safe in my own skin then I wouldn't feel so lost and so frightened.
  • I'd like to watch you sleep at night, to hear you breathe by my side. And though sleep leaves me behind, there's nowhere I'd rather be...
  • Who touches you and holds you quite like I do, who makes you feel like I make you feel...
  • And you love the way I take your breath away, so I'll take your breath away.
  • Now relax, close your eyes, what comes next is the surprise.
  • Kiss me, kill me. Your kiss is torture, but killing me would be too easy.
  • I'm lost, broken, confused... But i won't give up on you...
  • When the phone rings do you ever hope that it's me? Do you ever dream of a day when we will still be?
  • And I wish you'd come crash into me, 'cause where you are is where I wanna be now... Where are you now?
  • And I know I'm not perfect but what the hell. Do you think of me now?
  • Do you dream me when lights are down?
  • Close your eyes and dream of me tonight. Tell me that you won't just fade away...
  • Do you care if I don't know what to say. Will you sleep tonight will you think of me.


*I never wanna say it's love, but it's really what I'm thinking of.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario